What is the physical address of the temple? Who was your teacher?
Please explain your teaching history and/or experience and education. This
is what honest people do.
If you are self-taught, that is fine as long as you are honest about it and
the people who are hiring you are aware of this.
Personally, I went to a sesshin with a very famous zen master and I soon
realized that I would have benefitted as much from a birthday party clown,
but then that is my grasping monkey mind talking.
Sincerely,
Al
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/