What is the physical address of the temple? Who was your teacher?

Please explain your teaching history and/or experience and education. This
is what honest people do.

If you are self-taught, that is fine as long as you are honest about it and
the people who are hiring you are aware of this.

Personally, I went to a sesshin with a very famous zen master and I soon
realized that I would have benefitted as much from a birthday party clown,
but then that is my grasping monkey mind talking.

Sincerely,

Al