From: <I vote (do we have votes?) that his credentials be accepted and he be
given all the pursuant rights to participate in the Yahoo! Zen Forum as a
bona fide TEACHER.  Okay?  If not, why don't you put up one of those polls
and see what the others think.>

I think we can do better than that. I agree that the website looks bona
fide, and he certainly is a nice guy. I bet that he is the chubby guy
walking next to the Master in the main photo.

I think we can all agree that Jue Miao Jing Ming has earned his Zen Forum
Teaching Credential by acclamation  (1 : a loud eager expression of
approval, praise, or assent 2 : an overwhelming affirmative vote by cheers,
shouts, or applause rather than by ballot)!



Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today! 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to