Al,  If they have a website they have to be real:

All kidding aside, it's obvious to me from Jue Miao Jing Ming's (JMJM) posts
that he is a serious Chan practitioner and dedicated teacher.  I may not agree
with everything he says, but by-in-large, he's usually on target with his

Of course all of that doesn't mean he's CERTIFIED as you have been digging for.
 From his last email it sounds like he is.  At least he says he is.  His name
is all over the websites above.

I vote (do we have votes?) that his credentials be accepted and he be given all
the pursuant rights to participate in the Yahoo! Zen Forum as a bona fide
TEACHER.  Okay?  If not, why don't you put up one of those polls and see what
the others think.