From: "Jue Miao Jing Ming - We face ourselves honestly.  We love
> others with compassion.  We do the best we can without expectation. >

I am going to focus on just that. I remember Krishnamurti seemed to have a
harder edge in terms of his philosophy, which was something of buddhism and
also what he learned from that organization (Madame Blavatsky?). Forgot the
name.

Any Krishnamurti fans?

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links