From: "cid830" <You can talk and analyze until you are blue in the face, but
until you
follow a disciplined practice you cannot appreciate the awareness it
brings.>
What zen temple are you practicing at?
Every year or two years we conduct this survey. Who is actually practicing
zen in a disciplined manner and receiving some kind of formal training??
I will begin with myself- NAY. I did start going to a Bible Study. That is a
first step. I also went to an AA meeting tonight and the discussion was on
Step 4- moral inventory. Inconsiderate, selfish, dishonest. That is what the
speaker found to be the common thread in all his relationships. At least I
try to be honest.
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/