From: "cid830" <You can talk and analyze until you are blue in the face, but
until you
follow a disciplined practice you cannot appreciate the awareness it
brings.>

What zen temple are you practicing at?

Every year or two years we conduct this survey. Who is actually practicing
zen in a disciplined manner and receiving some kind of formal training??

I will begin with myself- NAY. I did start going to a Bible Study. That is a
first step. I also went to an AA meeting tonight and the discussion was on
Step 4- moral inventory. Inconsiderate, selfish, dishonest. That is what the
speaker found to be the common thread in all his relationships. At least I
try to be honest.