From: <BillSmartI like zazen because it's not a blur, it's clarity.>

I don't see it the same way. Most zen seems like a lot of bullshit and smoke
and mirrors. I thought Krishnamurti had more concrete remarks even though he
basically was ripping off zen. At least he would actually have something to
say. Zen is more along the lines of amorphous clouds of happy faces. The
fact that they never actually say anything means that anything can be
interpretted however the listener wants. That is what charlatans and
con-artists do.

I am not saying that is what it is, just that if you put a zen master and
Hillary Clinton and Barack and McCain all behind a wall and asked them
questions, it would be hard to tell which one was the zen master. They are
all things to all people.

Zen is a business, and business is about selling what people want; a non
denominational, non-judgmental, everything is good, we are what we are,
philosophy of none-ness. Zen is the ultimate burn-out religion in the West.
They are selling easy street.

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links