From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Al
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:23 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Practice begins

From: "Jue Miao Jing Ming - We face ourselves honestly. We love
> others with compassion. We do the best we can without expectation. >

I am going to focus on just that. I remember Krishnamurti seemed to have a
harder edge in terms of his philosophy, which was something of buddhism and
also what he learned from that organization (Madame Blavatsky?). Forgot the
name.

Any Krishnamurti fans?

http://www.eset.com

reading! Talk about it today!