Thanks for your post, Mike.
          Yes, I have heard the story of the monk carrying the lady.
It is a good one.  And a very good way of illustrating my ability to
carry resentments of past regress. You know, I thought I was
completely over my harsh feelings for Al in past posts.  I have
thoroughly enjoyed reading posts here for the past few weeks.
          It's just that I have no tolerance for dis-respect. No
tolerance for one that dis-respects another while they are posting
sincere thoughts and beliefs. I like your point that my anger is
still not good, no matter the justification.
          I guess I feel I am defending those who do not defend
themselves. I felt I was doing so when I was asked "Who are You? The
Pope of Zen!"... I took the tag proudly. Yes, I know a good
practitioner has no need to defend himself, and members such as JM
have responded with such eloquent retorts, but sometimes I feel you
have respond on such a level that the offender may understand.
          Much respect, Mike, you and all others are good teachers
for me. I gain inspiration from many posts here. We can have any
kind of dialogue, but we don't have to be insulting while doing so.

Humbly,
       Chris