--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jackson Masters"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "cid830" <I guess I feel I am defending those who do not defend
> > themselves. sometimes I feel you have respond on such a level that
> the offender may understand. > Humbly,<
> >

> As a black man, I am offended that you think you have to speak up
for
> me. I can speak up for myself. I do not need to be spoken for.

Yes, Jack, i see. As a white man, I was speaking for the Zen
practitioners who are above being offended. It is my belief that a
good practitioner can hear an insult and not think twice about it. It
doesn't bother them in the slightest, therefore they would not
respond. Me, not being a good practitioner, was responding to that
insult on their behalf... Right or Wrong... Probably Wrong!

Thanks,
       Chris