Thank you Bill,
I do think one can expect a common courtesy of respect
when dealing with others. Do you tolerate a young man who shows
nothing but contempt for everything you stand for? Would you teach a
child respect for his elders? Respect for his fellow human? And what
if that child goes against your wishes, does he not dis-respect you in
the process. I completely agree with your explanation of
Enlightenment, but a mere mortal such as I sometimes can't ignore the
cries of an Ego that has been unjustly tarnished.
Sincerely,
Chris
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/