Thank you Bill,
               I do think one can expect a common courtesy of respect
when dealing with others.  Do you tolerate a young man who shows
nothing but contempt for everything you stand for? Would you teach a
child respect for his elders? Respect for his fellow human? And what
if that child goes against your wishes, does he not dis-respect you in
the process. I completely agree with your explanation of
Enlightenment, but a mere mortal such as I sometimes can't ignore the
cries of an Ego that has been unjustly tarnished.

Sincerely,
          Chris