As a whitey, kinda pink man (who goes a lovely shade of chestnut in the summer
months) - you were wrong! But you get brownie points (no pun intended) for
seeing the error of your ways :)   Mike.

----- Original Message ----
From: cid830 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, 21 February, 2008 4:57:45 AM
Subject: [Zen] Re: What It Is In 2008

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jackson Masters"
<jackmasters73@ ...> wrote:
> "cid830" <I guess I feel I am defending those who do not defend
> > themselves. sometimes I feel you have respond on such a level that
> the offender may understand. > Humbly,<
> >
> As a black man, I am offended that you think you have to speak up
> me. I can speak up for myself. I do not need to be spoken for.

Yes, Jack, i see. As a white man, I was speaking for the Zen
practitioners who are above being offended. It is my belief that a
good practitioner can hear an insult and not think twice about it. It
doesn't bother them in the slightest, therefore they would not
respond. Me, not being a good practitioner, was responding to that
insult on their behalf... Right or Wrong... Probably Wrong!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.