As a whitey, kinda pink man (who goes a lovely shade of chestnut in the summer months) - you were wrong! But you get brownie points (no pun intended) for seeing the error of your ways :) Mike.
----- Original Message ---- From: cid830 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, 21 February, 2008 4:57:45 AM Subject: [Zen] Re: What It Is In 2008 --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, "Jackson Masters" <jackmasters73@ ...> wrote: > > "cid830" <I guess I feel I am defending those who do not defend > > themselves. sometimes I feel you have respond on such a level that > the offender may understand. > Humbly,< > > > > As a black man, I am offended that you think you have to speak up for > me. I can speak up for myself. I do not need to be spoken for. Yes, Jack, i see. As a white man, I was speaking for the Zen practitioners who are above being offended. It is my belief that a good practitioner can hear an insult and not think twice about it. It doesn't bother them in the slightest, therefore they would not respond. Me, not being a good practitioner, was responding to that insult on their behalf... Right or Wrong... Probably Wrong! Thanks, Chris __________________________________________________________ Sent from Yahoo! Mail. A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
