--- In [email protected], "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> From: "cid830" <What person could be so mean as to try and keep
> someone from realizing their dream?>
> 
I thought that last line was a little cheesy and over the top... But I 
appreciate your analysis. Yes, it happens everyday. And this is the 
only forum I use to communicate my dissatisfaction with people who are 
mean to others. It's all in the perception. And my perceptions are 
sometimes wrong. But I am no one, and I do so enjoy posting my 
opinions in a Forum such as this. 



Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today! 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to