--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: "cid830" <What person could be so mean as to try and keep
> someone from realizing their dream?>
I thought that last line was a little cheesy and over the top... But I
appreciate your analysis. Yes, it happens everyday. And this is the
only forum I use to communicate my dissatisfaction with people who are
mean to others. It's all in the perception. And my perceptions are
sometimes wrong. But I am no one, and I do so enjoy posting my
opinions in a Forum such as this.