--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is it?

I profess no expertise in either Zen practice or Christianity, but
there is a partial verse that I think sums it up quite nicely, from
Psalms 46:10 -

"Be still, and know that I am God."

What I get from the teachings has always appeared to me to be
dependent on where I am at right then, right now, until something
finally lights up, and gives the self understanding that "I" have no
way of describing or adequately sharing.