--- In [email protected], "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> What is it?
>
I profess no expertise in either Zen practice or Christianity, but
there is a partial verse that I think sums it up quite nicely, from
Psalms 46:10 -
"Be still, and know that I am God."
What I get from the teachings has always appeared to me to be
dependent on where I am at right then, right now, until something
finally lights up, and gives the self understanding that "I" have no
way of describing or adequately sharing.
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/