I hadn't received any postings via email from Zen Forum for a while, so I logged into the website and found this posting:
--- In [email protected], "hot_si_man" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I profess no expertise in either Zen practice or Christianity, but > there is a partial verse that I think sums it up quite nicely, from > Psalms 46:10 - > > "Be still, and know that I am God." > > ...snip... I think the quote is a very good one also - and how better could you describe zazen? ...Bill! ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
