Edgar, What kind of people join zen groups? Just look into the mirror! Welcome to this zen group. I think you'll fit right in.
I don't know if the list in your first paragraph is accurate or not. Actually the list just sounds like 'regular folks' to me. I can say that I do not belong, nor care to belong, to any of the groups you mention in your second paragraph. ...Bill! P.S. Edgar, welcome to the zen forum! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edgar Owen Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:02 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [Zen] Test of Character I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. I have to ask myself, are these mostly the mentally disturbed, drug addicts, alcholics, homosexuals, the kind of folks that feel dissociated from society, the dregs of the earth, the leftovers, the angry, the free-thinkers, the people of loose morals, bisexuals, liberals, etc.? Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of the John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights of Pythias? Probably not here. Sorry for the OT, Edgar __________ NOD32 3360 (20080815) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
