From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:02 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Test of Character

I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. I have to ask
myself, are these mostly the mentally disturbed, drug addicts, alcholics,
homosexuals, the kind of folks that feel dissociated from society, the dregs
of the earth, the leftovers, the angry, the free-thinkers, the people of
loose morals, bisexuals, liberals, etc.?

Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of the
John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights of
Pythias? Probably not here.

Sorry for the OT,
Edgar