Jody, and other MEMBERS,

The post below is NOT from me. Someone has hacked my email address to post this. If there is a moderator or group owner I would urge him to fix this problem. I do not agree with the post below and I did not send it. Read my posts, you will see the one below is not mine.

This is becoming very annoying that people think I wrote that post. Many have attacked the post and rightfully so. It is not mine and I completely disagree with its message.

Edgar