Jody, and other MEMBERS,
The post below is NOT from me. Someone has hacked my email address to
post this. If there is a moderator or group owner I would urge him to
fix this problem.
I do not agree with the post below and I did not send it. Read my
posts, you will see the one below is not mine.
This is becoming very annoying that people think I wrote that post.
Many have attacked the post and rightfully so. It is not mine and I
completely disagree with its message.
Edgar
On Aug 19, 2008, at 8:24 AM, Jody W. Ianuzzi wrote:
Hello Edgar,
People are people. why do they need all these labels? OK, you want
labels?
I am a blind Republican stay at home mom who practices judo and
plays the
bagpipes. Is that eccentric enough for you or am I just a freak?
JODY