> I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. ...
>
> Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of
the John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights
of Pythias? Probably not here.

> Sorry for the OT,
> Edgar

I am a white anglosaxon (Celt) non-protestant (but raised Baptist),
middle aged, moderate conservative Republican with a middle class
suburban life. Raised in the old South, I have biases that I
continually work to shape to my advantages to be respectful and
tolerant, but not meek.

Jim