--- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. ...
>
> Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of
the John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights
of Pythias? Probably not here.
>
> Sorry for the OT,
> Edgar
>
I am a white anglosaxon (Celt) non-protestant (but raised Baptist),
middle aged, moderate conservative Republican with a middle class
suburban life. Raised in the old South, I have biases that I
continually work to shape to my advantages to be respectful and
tolerant, but not meek.
Jim
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/