Jody,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. That someone would do that just after I joined the group is quite annoying - a real test of my Zen!

If it happens again I hope that members will be able to distinguish my real posts from the hacker's simply by the low spiritual level and hostility of his posts. One can also tell by looking at the long headers of the posts. By doing so it is easy to tell mine and his originate from different ISPs.

Sorry for the confusion the hacker has caused. Hopefully he will realize his path is unlikely to lead to enlightenment.....

Edgar