Bill, and other members,

The post below is NOT from me. Someone has hacked my email address to post this. If there is a moderator or group owner I would urge him to fix this problem. I do not agree with the post below and I did not send it. Read my posts, you will see the one below is not mine.

Edgar

On Aug 19, 2008, at 7:49 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Edgar,

What kind of people join zen groups? Just look into the mirror! Welcome to
this zen group. I think you'll fit right in.

I don't know if the list in your first paragraph is accurate or not.
Actually the list just sounds like 'regular folks' to me.

I can say that I do not belong, nor care to belong, to any of the groups you
mention in your second paragraph.

...Bill!

P.S. Edgar, welcome to the zen forum!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:02 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Test of Character

I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. I have to ask myself, are these mostly the mentally disturbed, drug addicts, alcholics, homosexuals, the kind of folks that feel dissociated from society, the dregs of the earth, the leftovers, the angry, the free-thinkers, the people of
loose morals, bisexuals, liberals, etc.?

Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of the
John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights of
Pythias? Probably not here.

Sorry for the OT,
Edgar