MEMBERS,

The post below is NOT from me. Someone has hacked my email address to post this. If there is a moderator or group owner I would urge him to fix this problem. I do not agree with the post below and I did not send it. Read my other posts, you will see the one below is not mine.

Edgar

On Aug 19, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Stanimir wrote:

Dear Edgar,
You use all bunch of words to describe the peoples who visit this group. For me and fro anyone who try to learn zen they are..... just peoples. If you need more words to describe them you need to learn more about zen or just to leave this group if you dont like it.
                                             Peace Stanimir

----- Original Message ----
From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 15 August, 2008 9:01:35 PM
Subject: [Zen] Test of Character

I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. I have to ask myself, are these mostly the mentally disturbed, drug addicts, alcholics, homosexuals, the kind of folks that feel dissociated from society, the dregs of the earth, the leftovers, the angry, the free-thinkers, the people of loose morals, bisexuals, liberals, etc.?

Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of the John Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights of Pythias? Probably not here.

Sorry for the OT,
Edgar

Send instant messages to your online friends http:// uk.messenger.yahoo.com