Thanks. Please do. When I'm told I'm wrong or my posts are challenged in some way, I do take a second look at them - believe it or not.
...Bill! --- In [email protected], "cid830" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "Bill Smart" <BillSmart@> wrote: > > > > Chris, > > > > I'll always show you all the respect you're due...;>) > > > > Also, whether you ridicule or compliment I'm still Bill! What else > > could I be?< > > > Thanks for giving me the respect I deserve. I, in turn, will continue > to judge wether or not you are right or wrong in your stated opinions! > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
