Hi Bill,  This is the first time I read about the oxherding.  Thank
you.  It is dated Summer of ShoWa.  Quite recent.  I love the way it is
put together.  If I may comment on some of the terms,,,,,

#8 Dharmakaya as a connection without conscious effort.  Dharmakaya is
omnipresent.  It communicates automatically.
#9 "Buddha activity" is a long journey.  Where we fulfill our duty both
in the formed world, by harmonizing all forms, which includes, people,
language, concepts as well as in the formless world, which includes
karma of present and past lives to everyone we encounter, for each
encounter is dharma.  Our true self appears when we are entangled in the
mud.  Lotus can not be born from clean water.

Comments?
JM