"roloro1557" I think consenting adults should have sex as much as they
want with whomever they want.

I guess you would agree that you are an amoral and/or immoral person
and that you believe that there is no such thing as morals or ethics
and you certainly would not tolerate faithfulness? After all, as much
and with whomever cannot exist within any human concept of
relationships?