Hi Margie,

Yes, I'd agree with you on most all your points. BTW my grandfather was a Polish immigrant who escaped Poland hiding in a hay wagon so we have some similar ancestry. As to the 'emotional damage' from sex I would note that Zen tells us that most so called 'emotional damage' is simply our own inability to escape attachments, not something actually 'caused' by external events. Letting all that kind of stuff go is essential on the path to pure untroubled consciousness.

Best,
Edgar