Hi Al,

I don't know what you mean....

My son has a good life. He has been very happily married to a
marvelous woman for 11 years. (It's his first and only marriage, by
the way.) He's worked at he same company for 13 years. He was never
involved with the juvenile justice system, or the adult justice system
for that matter.

He and I have an excellent relationship and I think I'm pretty safe in
saying he's glad I'm his mom.

Margie (roloro1557)