Hi Margie,

Maybe even siblings? I've always thought I was probably switched at birth, or maybe dropped off from another planet. :-)

Edgar

On Oct 2, 2008, at 10:04 PM, roloro1557 wrote:

Hi Edgar-

That's really interesting... We have a similar tone to out poetry, we
have polish ancestors, maybe we are long-lost cousins and just don't
know it. <grin>

I completely agree with you about emotional damage and attachment.

Margie (roloro1557)