Hi Al,

I most certainly do believe in morals and ethics.

If faithfulness is important to people, then they should be faithful
and find find a partner who feels the same way.

If they are not in a relationship that requires faithfulness, then
they are free to do whatever they want with other consenting adults.

I also think, in my country (America), huge amounts of time, money,
and energy are wasted on sex.

I most certainly believe it is unethical and immoral for anyone to
tell other consenting adults how they should behave sexually.

I believe sex is not personal. Dogs do it, horses do it, bugs do it.
Most things that are alive do it in some way or other. It is no more
personal than eating or breathing or sleeping. Like eating or
breathing or sleeping, sex is a natural function. Natural functions
cannot be moral or immoral. If someone were starving I would not think
it immoral of them to steal food.

I think one should attend to ones' own morals and ethics and let
others tend to theirs.

I'm sorry if I offended you.
Margie (roloro1557)