Well, I'm glad to see that I completely mis-interpreted your post. Honestly, I often seem to miss what others are trying to convey in their posts. I read some of these exchanges in confusion, but the correspondents seem to be on the same page. I guess that says alot!
Later, Chris --- In [email protected], "roloro1557" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Chris- > > --- In [email protected], "cid830" <summitjags@> wrote: > > > >Margie, > >Please don't take offense to anything written here. I know > >sometimes the things that I post may be sarcastic or taken the wrong > >way. > > No, I don't think I took it the wrong way...I was trying to be funny, > but I have a weird sense of humor most other people don't understand. > And I have been accused of sarcasm myself more than once. > > >You seem like you've really got it together and I look forward > >to reading more of your thoughts. You seem genuine in your ability > >to live in the moment and you've already demonstrated a better > >knowledge of this subject than I. And it is clear that you are not > >trying to profess your way over any other, you are just relating > >your experience. Please continue to do so. > > Don't worry, I wasn't planning on leaving the group :) I'm no master > or guru... But I am 50-something, so yes, in many ways I do have it > together. > > >When I first started posting on this forum Al had me so mad > >my head was spinning, but I quickly found he was only exposing in me > >that I was not as knowledgeable as I professed. He is only testing > >you and your commitment to this subject as well as trying to learn > >from you as well. That's my take on it, although I could be > >completely wrong, again. > > Oh, do you mean "zen jousting"? > > >By the way, What was said that got your goat about your gender? I > >don't see anything that was posted that would have not been said to > >a man. But then again, that's from my male perspective. What did I > >miss? > > I can't answer this without betraying some confidences, and I won't do > that. What I can do is remind you, or bring to your attention that > some communication between group members is done off-list in email. > > Thank you very much for your post and I look forward to talking with > you! :) > > Margie (roloro1557) > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
