Sorry- I don't want the nomination. I'm already much too busy ruining childrens' lives with ammorality, spreading inaccuracies about zen, misinterpreting the sayings of the masters, jerking people off their path by telling them they don't have to do zazen.
Besides I want to go back to the kitchen where I belong and discuss my invalid experiences and viewpoints with the women. Margie (roloro1557) --- In [email protected], "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > At this point I see five possible gurus: > > A) JM > B) Bill > C) Edgar > D) Roloro > E) Cid > > If anyone else would like to be considered for the post of official > Zen Forum guru of 2009, please post your nominations by Friday. The > polling begins on Saturday and the poll will close 12/31/08. > > Al > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
