Sorry- I don't want the nomination. I'm already much too busy ruining
childrens' lives with ammorality, spreading inaccuracies about zen,
misinterpreting the sayings of the masters, jerking people off their
path by telling them they don't have to do zazen.

Besides I want to go back to the kitchen where I belong and discuss my
invalid experiences and viewpoints with the women.

Margie (roloro1557)