Margie, 
       Please don't take offense to anything written here. I know 
sometimes the things that I post may be sarcastic or taken the wrong 
way. You seem like you've really got it together and I look forward 
to reading more of your thoughts. You seem genuine in your ability 
to live in the moment and you've already demonstrated a better 
knowledge of this subject than I.  And it is clear that you are not 
trying to profess your way over any other, you are just relating 
your experience. Please continue to do so.

       When I first started posting on this forum Al had me so mad 
my head was spinning, but I quickly found he was only exposing in me 
that I was not as knowledgeable as I professed. He is only testing 
you and your commitment to this subject as well as trying to learn 
from you as well. That's my take on it, although I could be 
completely wrong, again. 

By the way, What was said that got your goat about your gender? I 
don't see anything that was posted that would have not been said to 
a man. But then again, that's from my male perspective. What did I 
miss?

Thank You for Posting,

Chris

--- In [email protected], "roloro1557" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Oops - forgot to say that I am, however, deeply honored that you 
would
> even consider nominating a woman. 
> 
> Thank you,
> Margie (roloro1557)
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Al" <actionheroes@> wrote:
> >
> > <summitjags@> wrote:
> > 
> > At this point I see five possible gurus:
> > 
> > A) JM
> > B) Bill
> > C) Edgar
> > D) Roloro 
> > E) Cid
> >
>



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to