Hi Chris-

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "cid830" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Margie,
>Please don't take offense to anything written here. I know
>sometimes the things that I post may be sarcastic or taken the wrong
>way.

No, I don't think I took it the wrong way...I was trying to be funny,
but I have a weird sense of humor most other people don't understand.
And I have been accused of sarcasm myself more than once.

>You seem like you've really got it together and I look forward
>to reading more of your thoughts. You seem genuine in your ability
>to live in the moment and you've already demonstrated a better
>knowledge of this subject than I.  And it is clear that you are not
>trying to profess your way over any other, you are just relating
>your experience. Please continue to do so.

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on leaving the group :) I'm no master
or guru... But I am 50-something, so yes, in many ways I do have it
together.

>When I first started posting on this forum Al had me so mad
>my head was spinning, but I quickly found he was only exposing in me
>that I was not as knowledgeable as I professed. He is only testing
>you and your commitment to this subject as well as trying to learn
>from you as well. That's my take on it, although I could be
>completely wrong, again.

Oh, do you mean "zen jousting"?

>By the way, What was said that got your goat about your gender? I
>don't see anything that was posted that would have not been said to
>a man. But then again, that's from my male perspective. What did I
>miss?

I can't answer this without betraying some confidences, and I won't do
that. What I can do is remind you, or bring to your attention that
some communication between group members is done off-list in email.

Thank you very much for your post and I look forward to talking with
you! :)

Margie (roloro1557)