Ha! Ha! Actually, my money is on Bill. I think JM would give him a good race, but I'm not sure the masses are ready to accept that the Heart Chan that he follows is True Zen or not. I think his Chan is inter-woven with Buddhism, and I've heard that True Zen should stand alone. What do you think?
--- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I see you are practicing your acceptance speech already! :-) > > Edgar > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
