A message from Mahakasyapa is not a message from you.

Don’t wait until you're dead.  Send us a message now!  Speak!  Show us your
Buddha Nature!

From: [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Come back to "Aging and Zen"

You are still a nihilist, to deny 'life after death' (against Dr Raymond
Moody). In nderf, there are experiences where dead people (not just sleeping,
as the pulse and brain function have stopped) can 'see' and 'hear' something
going on in the room and 'beyond'. So the physician concluded the consciousness
must have left the body. Please note this is not religious discussion, it is
Years ago, your fellow countryman Conan Doyle joined a club that was able to
'call' back deceased people. He was told the dead goes to a place depending on
what deed they do when alive. OK, you can consider is an extension of Sherlock
I will have Mahakasyapa send you a message, after I die, to prove you are wrong.