From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Come back to "Aging and Zen"
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 12:18 PM

Yes, I agree with Bill, why all the interest in life after death?

Death is inevitable, no one escapes it.

Whether there is or is not life after death is not in our hands,
either way there's nothing we can do about it.

If there's not we won't know it. If there is we will. Seems to me
that's all there is to it.

Maybe I'm being overly simplistic.. .
Margie (roloro1557)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:
> Al and Edgar,
>
> With all due respect I fail to see the relevance of this
> discussion of whether consciousness survives the death of
> the body. Who cares? We only have today, right now.
> Tomorrow will never exist, much less death.
>
> Don't take this post as a request for you to stop your
> discussion, but I'd like to know why you have such an
> interest in this topic.

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!