Yes, I agree with Bill, why all the interest in life after death?

Death is inevitable, no one escapes it.

Whether there is or is not life after death is not in our hands,
either way there's nothing we can do about it.

If there's not we won't know it. If there is we will. Seems to me
that's all there is to it.

Maybe I'm being overly simplistic...
Margie (roloro1557)