Hi Mike- Yes :-) And perhaps animals don't need to be mindful in the same way that we do...
Margie (roloro1557) --- In [email protected], mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Margie, > > That's exactly how I see it too. I think you can no more "get rid of" desires/aversions than you can stop your kidneys producing urine :) I also think your quote addresses exactly what I stated about animals and zen. > > Mike. ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
