Morning Jody- Dogs are very special to me for lots of reasons. In some areas they are absolute masters and the very best teachers. They definitely live in the moment better than I do and better than most people. They notice EVERYTHING, but their hearing and scenting are hundreds of times better than humans.
Anyway, I don't know what I'd do without my dog! :-) Margie (roloro1557) ------------------------------------------------ FROM: Over the hills and far away. . . Don't be an observer of life. Be life. T'ao Shan OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com --- In [email protected], "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi margie and all, > > I think my dog lives in the moment better then I do. she will sit and just > be there without a past or a future, she just notices everything that is > happening right now. > > JODY > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
