Morning Jody-

Dogs are very special to me for lots of reasons. In some areas they
are absolute masters and the very best teachers. They definitely live
in the moment better than I do and better than most people. They
notice EVERYTHING, but their hearing and scenting are hundreds of
times better than humans.

Anyway, I don't know what I'd do without my dog! :-)

Margie (roloro1557)

FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
Don't be an observer of life. Be life. T'ao Shan