From: Karin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Causality, perception, reality, consciousness, etc, etc
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 16 October, 2008, 3:36 AM

Anthony Wu <> There is a flaw in the story. The Buddhist monk should
read Jainist monk. Stepping on a frog unwittingly is not considered as
breaking a buddhist precept>

Get your story straight! You sound like a real faker! First you fake
your satori, now you fake a story, what next? fake orgasms?

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!