I noticed that, too. It took them forever just to get the main page
posted in English. I guess they just haven't built the subsequent
pages yet.

I started going to the temple soon after they opened it. It was just
the nuns and about five westerners who would meet on Saturdays for a
dharma talk and meditation session. I enjoyed it SO much! I looked
forward to it every week (not a good Zen practice, anticipation).

After almost a year of practice with them more and more westerners
started coming and the dharma talks became more of people in the
group explaining what their beliefs were instead of just listening to
the nuns. The nuns, who spoke very little english, began to lose
control of the classes.

I have not been back for 3-4 years, but hope to go soon. I'm sure it
is much better now. Since then I have completely lost my practice,
and have lacked the discipline to regain it. Perhaps tomorrow.

I did find it interesting that with all of their literature and
knowledge in Vietnamese Zen, there was no mention of Thich Nhat Hanh.
Do you think they are competing Zen Masters? Or just different