Mayka,
      It's actually in a neighboring city of Rendon, TX. The zen master
is Thich Thanh Tu. I stopped visiting a few years ago because I was
unhappy with alot of westerners who were trying to take over the dharma
talks. The last time I checked the website it was all Vietnamese, but
it looks like they have it in English now.  It is
http://www.thienvienquangchieu.org/english/

Later,

Chris