Mayka,
It's actually in a neighboring city of Rendon, TX. The zen master
is Thich Thanh Tu. I stopped visiting a few years ago because I was
unhappy with alot of westerners who were trying to take over the dharma
talks. The last time I checked the website it was all Vietnamese, but
it looks like they have it in English now. It is
http://www.thienvienquangchieu.org/english/
Later,
Chris
--- In [email protected], "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Chris;
>
> I'm sure you know this but just in case some of the readers don't:
> TNH stands for Thich Nhat Hanh.
>
> If you have the chance to ask the nuns, would you be so kind and
> write it down the correct name of the Teacher you mention?.
>
> If would be a different tradition I would love to know more about it.
> Please tell me everything you know. Do they have a website?.
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/