Chris;

I'm sure you know this but just in case some of the readers don't:
TNH stands for Thich Nhat Hanh.

If you have the chance to ask the nuns, would you be so kind and
write it down the correct name of the Teacher you mention?.

If would be a different tradition I would love to know more about it.
Please tell me everything you know.  Do they have a website?.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "cid830" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mayka,
>
> We have a local temple here in Mansfield, TX. There is a group of
> Vietnamese Buddhist nuns who's master is Thich Than Thu
(spelling????).