Hi Chris;

Excellent book the one you mention "The Heart of the Buddha
Teachings".  Some different traditions have adopted it due to its
clarity and easy reading.  After that book comes the one with the
tittle "Understanding our Mind" which is also the one I've been copying
the fifty verses.  Don't worry too much if you find a little bit
difficult to understand the verses.  Each of this verses are explained
in the book mentioned.  I have been copying in that way to the website
because I can't copy the whole book.  On the other hand, I was having
fun to get indirectly into the debate about consciousness by inserting
the verses.  But they were so engaged to make their points accross to
each others that couldn't even see that they might have found some
interesting answers to their queries by just stopping, reading in the
awareness of their in and out breathing.

I'm not familiar with any other Vietnameses Masters in different
tradition from TNH.  However, Within TNH tradition I have had the
chance to meet and talk with some of them.

I have only ten verses left to copy and send.  I'll do that soon but
not right now.

Thanks for writing and enjoy your day
Mayka