--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "cid830" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did find it interesting that with all of their literature and
> knowledge in Vietnamese Zen, there was no mention of Thich Nhat Hanh.
> Do you think they are competing Zen Masters? Or just different
> disciplines?

Hi Chris;

If they didn't mention Thich Nhat Hanh perhaps was due to be a
different tradition.  I don't think that different zen buddhist
traditions or buddhism in general compete with each others.  That is
more in teologist religions.  On the contrary, in buddhism different
traditions support each other.  They all teach the same.  Their only
variation is the method and the way the dharma is pass on.

Good luck in your search
Mayka