Chris;

Thanks for The website you pasted.  However, I haven't managed to
open any of the pages except from front page of the link.

Why you didn't go back to the temple of Thich Than Tu again?.  What
are you following now?.  Do you have a Teacher, Sangha or just follow
your own way?.

Although, I've been attending a sangha for years.  I'm a kind of
casual practicioner.  I lack of diligence, discipline...On the other
hand, there are no monastics in most of TNH sanghas and because of
that I eventually got a little bit fed up with them.  TNH has turned
out extremely popular in the whole world and his retreats are over
crowded with lots of noise people. Not enough silence in them to
concentrate as before.

Thanks for writing
Mayka