Chris; Thanks for The website you pasted. However, I haven't managed to open any of the pages except from front page of the link.
Why you didn't go back to the temple of Thich Than Tu again?. What are you following now?. Do you have a Teacher, Sangha or just follow your own way?. Although, I've been attending a sangha for years. I'm a kind of casual practicioner. I lack of diligence, discipline...On the other hand, there are no monastics in most of TNH sanghas and because of that I eventually got a little bit fed up with them. TNH has turned out extremely popular in the whole world and his retreats are over crowded with lots of noise people. Not enough silence in them to concentrate as before. Thanks for writing Mayka --- In [email protected], "cid830" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Mayka, > It's actually in a neighboring city of Rendon, TX. The zen master > is Thich Thanh Tu. I stopped visiting a few years ago because I was > unhappy with alot of westerners who were trying to take over the dharma > talks. The last time I checked the website it was all Vietnamese, but > it looks like they have it in English now. It is > http://www.thienvienquangchieu.org/english/ > > Later, > > Chris > > --- In [email protected], "Mayka" <flordeloto@> wrote: > > > > Chris; > > > > I'm sure you know this but just in case some of the readers don't: > > TNH stands for Thich Nhat Hanh. > > > > If you have the chance to ask the nuns, would you be so kind and > > write it down the correct name of the Teacher you mention?. > > > > If would be a different tradition I would love to know more about it. > > Please tell me everything you know. Do they have a website?. > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
