From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 16 January, 2009, 5:52 PM

Anthony,

I believe the everything is haphazard (chaos - the original meaning) and we all
are free to kill, rob, rape, drink and burn without - fear of retribution. We
are also free to give alms, comfort and love, refrain from intoxicants and
create wonders - without hope of reward.

I don't do any of the first group and do a lot of the second group, all without
having to answer to anyone. Why can't you?

Why do you (and Al) have to have someone or something else tell you what to do
and be answerable to? Don't you trust yourself?

....Bill!