I would like to help, Anthony. But I've got nothing. Science has
theories. Some proven, some not. I would like to believe in karma. But
I'm more inclined to believe in the randomness of the universe. I think
JM can sync to it. We can experience it. But no one can truly explain
the 'reasoning' behind it. Or the 'rules' that govern it. Does this
make any sense?

Thank You,

Chris