From: roloro1557 <roloro1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Compassion
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 16 July, 2010, 8:04 PM

Hi Anthony :-)

I agree whole-heartedly :-) Nothing comes by birth. Sometimes through
circumstances things just go terribly, terribly wrong. And I don't mean that
lightly. People are hurt terribly in the process. This is reality, a very harsh
reality. Piling on more wrong and harshness does no one any good.

I think the way to deal with it is to put the criminal in a place where they
can't hurt anyone else anymore, but to treat him/her humanely. And to do
everything we can for the victims and the survivors to help them heal and get
their lives back.

Artie