I always thought Buddha's Truth is just reality, just the current
moment, akin to Bill!'s JUST THIS.  It does seem to be true that the
current moment, when I am not so upset as to miss it, the correct path
is plainly evident.  Not truth but Truth - not an enumerable, verbal
list of thoughts, but the moment in which we live.

I think the rigid religious types that the thread started out by
mocking in fact have a tendency to come up with an enumerated list of
thoughts which must be "believed" to get you categorized as "Good".
In my own church, there is a lot of energy spent worrying about
orthodoxy.

--Chris