Bill

Just keep sitting, and eat when you're hungry, sleep when you're tired, wake
when you're rested and deal with whatever comes up in a spontaneous manner
without any goals or valutions in mind."

 And if someone asks you to design and build a boat, can you just sit and not
set any goals and valuations, or must you put thought into the design and
effort into the build, even though it's an illusion?

Apparently you place valuation on sitting, eating when hungry and sleeping when
tired, etc, Because that is the way, the only way to you.  A set of illusory
standards within the illusion.