Bill,

Without control the desire for money arrises in their minds to which they are a
slave to.  From this comes actions to which are just in the view that they
have, their view of life arises spontaneously for them.  Their thinking arose
without awareness and true control, from their view their actions are just, but
they are in ignorance and do not know it.  Not every mind has the same power to
chose and change, many people project their own minds on others as if everyone
is on equal ground from the start.